by Ehsan Ardakanian
Saturday, 23 November 2013 News
Fast Track additions:
- You can use public transport preemption in mesoscopic models.
- You can define ‘Speed Change’ traffic management actions for dynamic simulators for all the sections belonging to a road type or for all the sections in a grouping with just one action.
- In dynamic and macroscopic experiments you can now define one script to run automatically before running the experiment and a second script after running the experiment.
- A new model in the microscopic simulator allows you to model two-way overtaking in sections with one lane per direction (currently in alpha mode for testing purposes – we’ll look forward to your feedback on this one!)
Other enhancements include the following:
- New outputs for groupings: calculation of the mean, sum and weighted mean values.
- Microscopic simulation vehicles have additional attributes that you can use in View Styles to help calibrate your model.
- New API functions to obtain node outputs and to add Legion pedestrians.
- The FZP exporter now includes z-axis coordinates (altitude information).
- Traffic lights in 3D look better and are correctly located after the intersection.
Modifications and improvements:
- Default cooperation values for micro experiments are now set to 80%.
- We have enhanced how treatment of multiple traffic management actions affects the same location in the dynamic models.
- You can export a network and microsimulation vehicles as a 3DS or OBJ using the Export Network as a 3D File option.
- We have resolved the licencing issue that impeded some users from using mesoscopic models with actuated control.
We Are 85.6% Satisfied with Rah-o-Tabadol Performance in «Bus-Lane Development plan Compilation for Mashhad».
Mashhad Traffic & Transportation Organization
Araad Commercial-Residential Tower, Traffic Impact Analysis (TIA)
The Aim is to estimate the Trip generation of the Building and Simulate its traffic impact on neighbor Streets compared with the case that the Building is not built. The Project site is in The corner of Shaarestaan-Shirazi, Mashhad, IRAN.Read more..