by Ehsan Ardakanian
Saturday, 23 November 2013 News
Fast Track additions:
- You can use public transport preemption in mesoscopic models.
- You can define ‘Speed Change’ traffic management actions for dynamic simulators for all the sections belonging to a road type or for all the sections in a grouping with just one action.
- In dynamic and macroscopic experiments you can now define one script to run automatically before running the experiment and a second script after running the experiment.
- A new model in the microscopic simulator allows you to model two-way overtaking in sections with one lane per direction (currently in alpha mode for testing purposes – we’ll look forward to your feedback on this one!)
Other enhancements include the following:
- New outputs for groupings: calculation of the mean, sum and weighted mean values.
- Microscopic simulation vehicles have additional attributes that you can use in View Styles to help calibrate your model.
- New API functions to obtain node outputs and to add Legion pedestrians.
- The FZP exporter now includes z-axis coordinates (altitude information).
- Traffic lights in 3D look better and are correctly located after the intersection.
Modifications and improvements:
- Default cooperation values for micro experiments are now set to 80%.
- We have enhanced how treatment of multiple traffic management actions affects the same location in the dynamic models.
- You can export a network and microsimulation vehicles as a 3DS or OBJ using the Export Network as a 3D File option.
- We have resolved the licencing issue that impeded some users from using mesoscopic models with actuated control.
We Are 98.2% Satisfied with Rah-o-Tabadol Performance in «Measurement of Mashhad Transportation System INDEXEs (1390-1391)».
Mashhad Traffic & Transportation Organization
Measurement of Mashhad Transportation System INDEXEs (1391-1394)
collecting the necessary data and measurement of Mashhad transportaion level of service different indexes and producing interactive monthly reports to compare them.Read more..